“It's about trust in the people—because you run through walls for people, you don't run through walls for a company. And so if we create the right culture around the right people, we will continue to grow.” – Andrew Jamison
Andrew Jamison is CEO and Co-Founder of Extend, a virtual credit card platform. Prior to founding Extend, Andrew managed all B2B payments solutions, including virtual card platforms and products at American Express. Before that, he spent 10 years as an SAP consultant.
For more, explore the transcript of this episode.
Topics discussed with Andrew Jamison
- 00:01:21 – Being a reluctant entrepreneur
- 00:05:17 – Time and stress management
- 00:07:44 – Selling into large financial institutions
- 00:11:18 – Inspirational leaders and building great teams
- 00:18:00 – Defining success