“My advice, or challenge, to someone who's looking for their integrator, their second in command, their partner, whatever it is—is to get really, really clear on what your gaps are that you need filled by someone else.” – Brian Scudamore
Brian Scudamore is Founder and CEO of O2E Brands, which focuses on home services and is the umbrella company 1-800-GOT-JUNK?, Wow 1 Day Painting, and Shack Shine. Brian has made it his mission to help people become entrepreneurs through his franchises.
For more, explore the transcript of this episode.
Topics discussed with Brian Scudamore
- 00:01:43 – Learning and growing with ADD
- 00:06:14 – On parenting with an open mind
- 00:08:30 – Superpowers and struggles
- 00:10:50 – The power of a brand
- 00:18:56 – Systematic approaches in business
- 00:28:29 – Recommended books
Brian Scudamore Resources
Books Recommended by Brian Scudamore
- The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding: How to Build a Product or Service into a World-Class Brand by Al Ries and Laura Ries
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It by Michael E. Gerber
- Rocket Fuel: The One Essential Combination That Will Get You More of What You Want from Your Business by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters