“I'm a super optimist. I'm generally pretty buoyant. I see the silver lining in just about everything. Throughout life, as things have come up, I've always viewed it as, how is this a good thing versus how is this a setback?” – Jack Swain
Jack Swain is Head of Clinical Operations at Mindbloom, a mental health and wellbeing company focused on psychedelic therapy. Before joining Mindbloom, Jack Swain was a healthcare consultant at The Chartis Group, where he worked with the Cleveland Clinic and Michigan Medicine.
To listen to Jack’s full interview and learn more about Mindbloom and psychedelic therapy, click here.
For more, explore the transcript of this episode.
Chapters in this bonus interview:
- Jack’s daily habits for mental health
- OneNote and Getting Things Done
- Jack’s superpowers and struggles
Links from this bonus episode
- Elon Musk
- In internal Tesla memo, Elon Musk says the way most companies communicate is 'incredibly dumb' – Business Insider
- Tal Ben-Shahar
Books Recommended by Jack Swain
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner
- No Rules Rules: Netflix and the Culture of Reinvention by Reed Hastings and Erin Meyer
- You Never Forget Your First: A Biography of George Washington by Alexis Coe