“If you know in your heart of hearts that something just doesn't feel right with the current path that you're on, I think being open and willing to take some pretty drastic changes, for me, has worked out pretty well.” – Jacob Helberg
Jacob Helberg (@jacobhelberg) is the author of the recently published book, The Wires of War: Technology and the Global Struggle for Power. He is also Co-Chair of the China Strategy Initiative Working Group at The Brookings Institution, Senior Advisor of the Program on Geopolitics & Technology at the Cyber Policy Center and an adjunct fellow at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.
To hear Jacob’s full interview, click here.
For more, explore the transcript of this episode.
- Investing in tech and trend-spotting
- Habits and routines
- Recommended books and tools
- On success and failure
Books Recommended by Jacob Helberg
- The Hundred-Year Marathon: China's Secret Strategy to Replace America as the Global Superpower by Michael Pillsbury
- On China by Henry Kissinger
- The Lights are Going Out, 1938 – Winston Churchill