“I don't think success is an endpoint. People say, "I'll have been successful when this happens." No, I want success to be ongoing every day, I want it to be the journey.” – Ryan Boykin
Ryan Boykin is Cofounder and Partner at Atlas Real Estate, a full-service real estate firm that manages more than 3,400 units. He is also Cofounder of REACTIV, a platform that simplifies commercial real estate transactions. Ryan has written or been featured in many publications, including Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, and Investopedia. He was chosen for Denver Business Journal’s 40 under 40 list in 2017.
To hear Ryan’s full interview, including his advice for entrepreneurs, click here.
For more, explore the transcript of this episode.
Chapters in this bonus interview:
- Ryan’s weekday routine
- Tools and practices for focus
- Ryan’s superpowers and struggles
- Inspirations and recommended books
- On failure and success
Links from this bonus episode
Books Recommended by Ryan Boykin
- Power vs. Force: The Hidden Determinants of Human Behavior by David R. Hawkins
- You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter by Joe Dispenza
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...And Others Don't by Jim Collins
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand