“My definition of success is impacting as many people as possible in the biggest way possible.” – David McDonough
David McDonough (@DavidMcDoughnut) is Founder/CEO of Commonstock, a platform that securely connects to multiple brokerage accounts to give a social aspect to investments and empower everyday investors. He previously worked at Google in product strategy and ventures, and was an Investment Analyst at Greenspring Associates.
To hear David’s full interview, including how he launched Commonstock, click here.
For more, explore the transcript of this episode.
Chapters in this bonus interview:
- How social investing has changed David’s own investment process
- David’s daily habits and newsletter-reading
- Productivity tools, including Todoist
- David’s superpowers and struggles
- Favorite failures and the definition of success
Links from this bonus episode
- Dan Primack – Axios
- iPad Pro
- Eisenhower Matrix
- Barack Obama
- Google Ventures
Books Recommended by David McDonough
- Finite and Infinite Games by James P. Carse