“You're breathing 25,000 times a day. If you stop breathing, in a matter of minutes you'll die. Breath is the atomic unit of what we need to survive.” – Robbie Bent
Robbie Bent (@robbiebent1) is CEO and Co-Founder of Othership, a platform for breathwork, connection, and mental wellness. He previously worked in ecosystem development for Ethereum and was CEO/Co-Founder of INVI Energy. The first company he co-founded was Roamly, a virtual SIM Card marketplace.
To hear Robbie's full interview on curating peak experiences of belonging, click here.
For more, explore the transcript of this episode.
- Building trust with people quickly
- Excitement and validation
- Daily habits and routines
- Teslas and recommended books
- On failure, success, and gratitude
Books Recommended in This Episode
- Courage Is Calling: Fortune Favors the Brave by Ryan Holiday
- Nexus by Ramez Naam
- AI 2041: Ten Visions for Our Future by Kai-Fu Lee